Update as of March 24, 2017: Grants for the 2016-17 year are now closed. Please apply again next year!
* * *
The Chamberlin Family Foundation has deep respect for teachers who are achieving tremendous outcomes for students. Our aim is to support teachers and the important work they do every day!
In recognition of that service, the Foundation invites teachers to apply for up to $250 to purchase something for their classroom wish list.
Up to $100,000 will be distributed through our Gratitude Grants.
Apply for a $250 Gratitude Grant
Full-time West Contra Costa public school classroom teachers in grades TK-12.
Grants up to $250 are available to fund classroom supplies and resources (e.g., books, materials and software). All items must be paid for in full by the grant.
We’ve made it easy! Simply email us the following information as an attachment using school letterhead:
- Date and notation on top that the request is for a Gratitude Grant
- School name, principal’s name, and principal’s email address
- Your name, grade level and email address
- Description of how this grant supports an academic goal or outcome you have for your students
- Total amount requested (up to $250)
- Item-by-item listing of how the money will be spent
- Date that a representative from the Chamberlin Family Foundation can visit your classroom
Email your application to email@example.com
Our Gratitude Grants program runs until February 28, 2017. Applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis, so submit your application today!